Who is David Polus - The greatest annuity producer of All Time ?

crickets...…………

If you want some additional interesting reading, look into Allianz having to sue him & his partner for a domain registration issues in the last year or so. If I remember it correctly, the panel was confused as to what he or his partner actually did for a living & Allianz Partners was possibly an upline for producers to go through, but I didnt read the whole thing. It looked like it could have been a misunderstanding or some innocent marketing liberties taken. WIPO Domain Name Decision: D2017-2151

Looks like he started what appears to be an IMO of some sort called Independent Excellence group or at least some sort of group of professionals working together. Pretty decent concept if everyone is properly licensed to sell the types of securities mentioned & appointed with all the carriers advertised. But kind of weird to hide him being involved if he is the greatest annuity sales person of all time and great trainer. It would seem you would want to make that a focal point. ie-group

If you want some additional interesting reading, look into Allianz having to sue him & his partner for a domain registration issues in the last year or so. If I remember it correctly, the panel was confused as to what he or his partner actually did for a living & Allianz Partners was possibly an upline for producers to go through, but I didnt read the whole thing. It looked like it could have been a misunderstanding or some innocent marketing liberties taken. WIPO Domain Name Decision: D2017-2151

Looks like he started what appears to be an IMO of some sort called Independent Excellence group or at least some sort of group of professionals working together. Pretty decent concept if everyone is properly licensed to sell the types of securities mentioned & appointed with all the carriers advertised. But kind of weird to hide him being involved if he is the greatest annuity sales person of all time and great trainer. It would seem you would want to make that a focal point. ie-group
I was not aware of any of these items earlier in the thread when I was challenging the marketers. My skepticism was really based on the "personal production" numbers that the FMO continued to claim. The truth would have been impressive enough to simply state that he has helped/trained others that have cumulatively produced 2 billion. It looks as if this is the age old recruiting tactic in which FMOs use to recruit by grossly overstating the reality. Now they are so caught up in the lie that they cannot back down....or couldn't until you brought these "allegations" to light.

Any more info on this? Randomly talked to a guy who works with this David, he said the same thing... $2b in sales.
Okay Jasper well if you know so much pick up the phone and give me a call I would be happy to show you Davids trophies as number 1 salesman from multiple carriers dating back to the 1970's, but seeing as you know so much continue about your day. I should also state anyone who believes they have been doing this 20-25+ years and thinks they know it all/seen it all should not bother calling anyways. I don't need anyone second guessing my recommendations. If you are open to new recommendations and truly have a desire to grow I would be happy to connect you with David Polus.

Any more on this? I randomly talked to someone recently that said the same thing... $2b in sales

Again its personal production not cumulative of the IE Group. The IE Group is not an IMO, I am a marketer at the FMO he runs his business through. The IE Group is simply a think-tank, a collective of individuals who have taken part in his mentorship, or have written a minimum of 4M in annuities annually, with our IMO. IF they qualify they get to attend the IE Meetings and use the IE Marketing collateral. Everyone assuming that they know the man's production levels when they have never meet him, is pretty funny, Merrill Lynch has paid David millions of dollars to train their reps, as well as independent reps paying him for his personal mentorship-which is now being offered, at no charge, for one year only because that is the agreement we made with the great santini. The IE Group is simply a networking event, credibility tool, and chance to meet some celebrity speakers and industry experts.

Any more info on this? Randomly talked to a guy who works with this David, he said the same thing... $2b in sales.

Any more on this? I randomly talked to someone recently that said the same thing... $2b in sales
Feel free to give me a call if you would like to know more about David Polus and his mentorship program, does not cost you anything we are offering the training to our agents for free for 2019.

Complaint came from a competitor and it was simply over marketing materials which have been adjusted long ago.

Sorry DHK and Jasper both assumptions are wrong but I can understand the skepticism. David Polus’ office is just down the hall from mine he has no interest in building a downline. I can also guarantee you he has done 2B in solo annuity production including a single annuity case of 29M last year. He has been a mentor to the top of the table going back to the early 70s. He works with our agents if you would like more info simply call 248-784-1213 and I would be happy to answer any questions. Ask for David
If you receive July's "Insurance News Net" magazine in the mail, you can't miss the front page ad touting a (paid ad) interview with one David Polus. He's billed as "The Great Santini," the Greatest Annuity Producer of All Time, claiming more than $2 billion in sales. I'll admit that the interview is useful and insightful but a Google search to learn more turns up NOTHING.... except a single link to his website. The ad concludes with an offer to learn his techniques but -- get this -- when you go to the website you're told they're Sold Out of the CD course. Huh?

If you receive July's "Insurance News Net" magazine in the mail, you can't miss the front page ad touting a (paid ad) interview with one David Polus. He's billed as "The Great Santini," the Greatest Annuity Producer of All Time, claiming more than $2 billion in sales. I'll admit that the interview is useful and insightful but a Google search to learn more turns up NOTHING.... except a single link to his website. The ad concludes with an offer to learn his techniques but -- get this -- when you go to the website you're told they're Sold Out of the CD course. Huh?
The CD is being replaced with an online training module, with scripting, video, and audio available through our agent portal. It's something that is still being built out to match the other training platforms we offer in the same format. The CDs we found to be a bit dated and wanted something more comprehensive. The class itself is different from the CD, and the module, those items are to revisit what you learned in the one on one trainings with David. To attend a David Polus 3 day mentorship class, you would have to reach out to M&O Marketing as its a training only available to our agents and advisors-for the time being at no cost. It used to be $6,000 per agent. Which is still a steal considering Merrill has paid him hundreds of thousands in the past to train their reps.

First, that person is a spam-bot of some kind - just re-posting other people's posts.

Second, company speaking fees are always higher than advisor-paid training costs.

Back