Who is selling INBOUND Leads for Final Expense?

Or he’s looking for TV leads, data leads or another lead where the client calls him….. I’m starting to remember why I stopped using the forums… everyone wants blood for some reason .

You can go to Facebook groups were all are scared to speak the truth ot they’ll be banned . It’s all lovey dovey . But it’s all set up for recruiting for the owner of the board . When people ask about Fmo’s it’s also “the board owner is the best “. That’s why boards with incognito names like this are the best . You can speak the truth without reprisals from a company or an fmo .

You can go to Facebook groups were all are scared to speak the truth ot they’ll be banned . It’s all lovey dovey . But it’s all set up for recruiting for the owner of the board . When people ask about Fmo’s it’s also “the board owner is the best “. That’s why boards with incognito names like this are the best . You can speak the truth without reprisals from a company or an fmo .
Sounds like Cancel Culture is in every phase of our lives now,

It sounds like people are forgetting that disagreeing does not need to equal hate nor does imperfection.

The power of technology. A single click and your gone forever . Don’t get me wrong there’s incredible info on some of the groups .But part of learning is sharing info that some of the people on the board might not like shared such as a dishonest fmo or certain commission levels . Tom you felt the wrath of senior security on Manhattan commish levels . I’ll give you perfect example . Newby will tell you theres 155-160% comp for fmo’s . The other day somebody on a group asked what fmo’s with moo make on comp . Everyone beat around the Bush and nobody answered the question . Even Newby answered and didn’t say . Because if another fmo on the board told the company somebody disclosed then the company would be on the phone fast

Or he’s looking for TV leads, data leads or another lead where the client calls him….. I’m starting to remember why I stopped using the forums… everyone wants blood for some reason .

Aren’t you the guy who’s out encouraging people to quit their jobs, put leads on their credit card, and become independent agents with zero money saved?

Here on the forums, we’re fans of honesty and reality. It sounds harsh to people who live in fantasy worlds. Feel free to return to the Facebook groups.

Aren’t you the guy who’s out encouraging people to quit their jobs, put leads on their credit card, and become independent agents with zero money saved?

Here on the forums, we’re fans of honesty and reality. It sounds harsh to people who live in fantasy worlds. Feel free to return to the Facebook groups.
Nope, I’m not encouraging that. That’s how I started but I was working as a captive agent before going independent. Not recommended, but it’s doable.
There’s no Facebook group to return to as I am not even on Facebook.
Don’t be mad.

Back