Who is successful telemarketing individual health???

Chumps would have been more successful had he not dropped out of my association. But, he said he could not afford the $2 per month fee I was charging so he dropped out.

Imagine my surprise when he showed up here on the forum.

He is a little heavier, and doesn't have as much hair, but he has survived (just barely). Of course he is a kept man, working for Snoopy and all that.

Man, I forgot all about Chris. Someone told me he was working with pedophiles but I guess that is not the case.

I do buy internet leads, and do volunteer work that brings me in contact with folks who need advice on insurance matters, have a web presence and a newsletter and, from time to time, get referrals from satisfied clients.

The internet lead market isn't for everyone. It is not that same as it was a few years ago but I have found ways to make it work for me.

Whatever you do, set a benchmark ROI. If I can't get 5:1 then I move on to something else. Last year my ROI was 8:1 which is sweet. I have not checked it for YTD but I imagine it is running the same as last year, or maybe a bit better.

That's right John.

And one day I hope to help you get out from under the bridge and into some of that Section 8 housing.

Hang in there. Eventually you will kick that affinity you have for Thunderbird and will be able to hold a real job.

Isn't your computer time at the Union Rescue mission limited?

WAIT A SECOND! WAIT A SECOND! ALL BETS ARE OFF!

I just noticed that cradle of criminals avatar...the dreaded Cincinnati Bearkittens.

May ex-Coach Bob Huggins drive you to the airport in a drunken stupor.

Chumps:

Being one of the loyal boosters that readily drank the Bobby Huggins koolaide, back in the day, I would accept the ride with Huggs... :) He is a lot better guy than the media gives him credit or being. So the guy likes a glass of his favorite wine (or three) with a skirt here and there...

R U in Lebanon... as in OH...? The Golden Lamb, et al...? Nice little town, albeit not so little anymore.

SN

1. Yes
2. Norvax with autoresponder, pretty worthless and not necessary
3. The autoresponder shows 5 carriers, 3 plans each -altogether not important
4. 10 years, keys to success? Be the 1st to call, build rapport, sell the sizzle, then sell the steak.

Personally, I've done well without a quote engine and feel I'm doing better with one. I really enjoy stacking one carrier against another during a presentation. I feel it shows the client that they are truly getting the best deal.

Help me understand, I have never used a quote engine besides the ehealth website. What would be the advantage for me to buy Norvax compared to just running a couple deductible options from each carrier on a MS Word sheet and going over it with the prospect?

Healthagent,

I just read your blog regarding the CRM tool from CMS, in addition to reading through some of your other material. How many agents do you know of that are using it? Are the results positive acroos the board? Thank you for your ongoing input.

Last edited:
Chumps:

R U in Lebanon... as in OH...? The Golden Lamb, et al...? Nice little town, albeit not so little anymore.

SN

Actually, Lebanon, as in Beirut, Lebanon.

But...I do maintain an office in the Springboro area...not too far from the other Lebanon.

As a Miami grad, you can understand my disdain for some aspects of the UC program.

Re Hugs...actually, he was a hell of a coach (still is) and a great recruiter. But I guess Nancy got the last word.

Back