Who is waiting for Nov. 15th open enrollment

Oct 18, 2007

1. squarebiz

squarebiz New Member

Hey everyone,
    I'm a new agent and I am so confused right now. I came into this business because I heard about the money people were making with Med Advantage. Now I'm very reluctant. I started out in Liberty National (joke) and got my license. They did help me do that, but I was told marketing Med advantage was a great way to go. But I'm just not sure, hearing about all of the issues, I'm just not sure. I also have no clue what FMO to join because I don't like the one I've been dealing with. To many ups and downs in the company itself. Good thing I haven't signed a contract yet. Can someone give me some directions. Your help is greatly needed.:err:

2. jman1237

jman1237 Expert

I am wondering a lot of the same althought I have been selling MA's for 2 years now. I am wondering if anyone has heard of an FMO that's better than Senior Market Sales. I just got off a webinar and am astonished to see a company actually using tecnology. My current broker wants met to drive 900 miles every month for a meeting that amounts to drinkin coffee and get filled full of empty promises.

Anyone here like sms or is there others who are up to speed with technology?

jman1237, Oct 18, 2007
  3. squarebiz

squarebiz New Member

You have been selling MA's for 2 years. Have you made an enormous amount of money and have you received ton's of charge backs?

4. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Guru

Oh yes please tell us the numbers!

Mr. Bill, Oct 18, 2007
  5. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Guru

Yes!!! Tremendous amounts $$$$ Your answer to both questions...

6. midwestbroker

midwestbroker Guru

State:
    Missouri
    I have not used SMS but I have heard a lot of good things about them.

If you are looking to get into the MA business, you better jump in now. Most compaines have already started marketing and pre-enrolling people (fill the app out, but leave it with them to mail in).

Plus, you will have to get certified by each carrier to sell their MA plan.

7. senior-advisor-indiana

senior-advisor-indiana Guru

State:
    Indiana
    If you start now you might be a half a millionaire by Jan 1. ;)

8. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Guru

I think there still is some money to be made, however the "Gold Rush" is over. I just want to reiterate to you folks if you are marketing MA products "Cover your Arse." From the insiders I talk to, I hear CMS is looking to make an example out of someone. Just be careful!!!!

9. squarebiz

squarebiz New Member

Hum, maybe this is not such a good idea after all!!!:skeptical:

10. 007agent

007agent New Member