Who is waiting for Nov. 15th open enrollment

squarebiz

Hey everyone,
I'm a new agent and I am so confused right now. I came into this business because I heard about the money people were making with Med Advantage. Now I'm very reluctant. I started out in Liberty National (joke) and got my license. They did help me do that, but I was told marketing Med advantage was a great way to go. But I'm just not sure, hearing about all of the issues, I'm just not sure. I also have no clue what FMO to join because I don't like the one I've been dealing with. To many ups and downs in the company itself. Good thing I haven't signed a contract yet. Can someone give me some directions. Your help is greatly needed.:err:

I am wondering a lot of the same althought I have been selling MA's for 2 years now. I am wondering if anyone has heard of an FMO that's better than Senior Market Sales. I just got off a webinar and am astonished to see a company actually using tecnology. My current broker wants met to drive 900 miles every month for a meeting that amounts to drinkin coffee and get filled full of empty promises.

Anyone here like sms or is there others who are up to speed with technology?

I have not used SMS but I have heard a lot of good things about them.

If you are looking to get into the MA business, you better jump in now. Most compaines have already started marketing and pre-enrolling people (fill the app out, but leave it with them to mail in).

Plus, you will have to get certified by each carrier to sell their MA plan.

I think there still is some money to be made, however the "Gold Rush" is over. I just want to reiterate to you folks if you are marketing MA products "Cover your Arse." From the insiders I talk to, I hear CMS is looking to make an example out of someone. Just be careful!!!!

Back