Who Needs an Appointment Setter??

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi there everyone! It's been a loooooong time since I've posted on here, hope everyone is doing well.

Since the last time I was on here I was still selling insurance, but since then I am back doing what my passion is, which is in the Home Design Industry. But on the side I am setting appointments for a long time friend of mine and I'm looking to take on at least 1 -2 more agents to set appointments for, in the mortgage protection or final expense line.

I still have an active license and will always keep it active, so I am able to prequalify appts as/if needed.

Feel free to contact me at ambercantway at gmail dot com.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Hi there everyone! It's been a loooooong time since I've posted on here, hope everyone is doing well.

Since the last time I was on here I was still selling insurance, but since then I am back doing what my passion is, which is in the Home Design Industry. But on the side I am setting appointments for a long time friend of mine and I'm looking to take on at least 1 -2 more agents to set appointments for, in the mortgage protection or final expense line.

I still have an active license and will always keep it active, so I am able to prequalify appts as/if needed.

Feel free to contact me at ambercantway at gmail dot com.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Update-
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me, but at this point I can not take on anymore agents.
Good luck to everyone!

Back