Who Needs an Appointment Setter?

insurancefan

Super Genius
Hello Good People,

As some of you know-I preset appointments from my home office part time while i continue to seek possibly getting licensed. I have been part of this great community for a few years now and always appreciate the great articles, feedback and comradery. Nothing else like this on the web.

Shout out here to those of you whom I know and have worked with before and if not-nice to meet you. When I have some free time that opens up-I generally offer my services out here to anyone who may need assistance in having their leads pre-set a few days each week.

I am currently available for dials once again on the weekends to book either a few days for you or fill up your following week. This is prime time to catch folks at home as we know. I can also help you catch up on your older/aged leads as well.

In my past 10 years of doing this-I have called on quite a few lines such as: Life, Health, FE, Medicare, Mtg. Protection, Disability just to name a few. I do this on a 100% commission basis as well-not hourly as a lot in my biz do. If we don't sit-we don't make. If you would like to talk-you should be able to PM me or off line at mtgline at att dot net. Thank you for allowing me to post and continue to enjoy all the benefits this site has to offer.

Have a great day everyone :)

Last edited:
I admire the ninja moderators. Swift and concise action :1cute:

I had a former co-worker from years ago try to recruit me to Primeamerica last year. We are Linkedin connections and my profile clearly states I am independent AND formerly NYL. (So, why would I want to go to PA?). He tried to recruit me but his profile didn't say what company he was with. Just something "financial professional". When I asked why he didn't list PA, he said he wanted people to see him as "more than a company, as an individual". :D

Isn't that like putting lipstick on a pig shaped turd?

insurancefan, you said you're not licensed and then that you do this on a commission basis. How does that work?

insurancefan, you said you're not licensed and then that you do this on a commission basis. How does that work?

Just a guess, but I suspect the OP means they get paid per appointment set and/or kept. Completely legal, they aren't being paid based upon the sale of insurance.

314-406-4592
Thx,
Chris

refiman1
Re: Who Needs an Appointment Setter?
Do you have a number where we could talk?

-Mark

Back