Who offers PDP contracts for Wellcare & Silversript

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Looking for high contracts for these two. I operate an agency and would also have downline agents. Wanting to add these two for 2019 sales.

Hey Jacob,

How is everything going there? We offer contracts with the two carriers you are looking at. Just so you aware for the future. You can always check which carriers we have on our carrier index page: Insurance Field Marketing Organization in Roanoke, VA | TR King Insurance Marketing

Give me a call, and we can go over what's available and see if we can work something out together. We could get you started on some GA/MGA contracts for your group.

Looking for high contracts for these two. I operate an agency and would also have downline agents. Wanting to add these two for 2019 sales.

Sure I would be happy to help. As long as you have at least 1 downline agent that can contract at the same time as you, it shouldn't be a problem. Unlike Medicare Supplement comp which is based on annual premium, Medicare Advantage overrides (or marketing fees as they are refered to) are based upon # of downline agents. We have flexability with both carriers you mentioned. Other carriers do not have much flexibility...you need X amount of agents to get this level...X amount for this and so on....

Back