Who Offers the Best LTC Commissions?

markus

I am looking for an FMO or such that offers the best commissions without the fluff. Any ideas?

I am looking for an FMO or such that offers the best commissions without the fluff. Any ideas?

it depends solely upon what services you expect your FMO to provide you.
are you wanting a "full service" FMO that does your quotes for you, walks you through every sale, provides full training and also scrubs and processes all your applications, etc...

Or are you looking for someone to just process your applications?

the more support you need the lower your comp will be.

Just looking for little or no support in exchange for best commission rates.

Do you split your production with a financial planner or an accountant or attorney? In other words, if you get a referral from a financial planner do you put that financial planner down on the application for his/her cut of the first year commission and renewals?

Do you split your production with a financial planner or an accountant or attorney? In other words, if you get a referral from a financial planner do you put that financial planner down on the application for his/her cut of the first year commission and renewals?

I do work with FA's but they did not express interest in split. Would this make a difference in who to contract through?

Back