Who says you can't go home?

Apr 20, 2019

1. DFet

DFet

State:
    Florida
    I worked in Individual Health and MA for about 12 years. Then some of you may recall, in 2010 the regulatory environment became somewhat hostile to producers in that line. I was set up purely as a health broker, was somewhat disgusted with the whole thing and left the industry.

I have come to the realization that while I love working, I hate having a job and more so, having a boss. So I am returning home, expecting to make my mark all over again.
    Figure to start with FE, seems like the shortest line between here and a revenue stream. Then maybe add Med Supp down the line.

I am intrigued by the Infinity Bankining, BOY, BYOB models and such. I would be interested in your thoughts on those.

Thanks

DFet, Apr 20, 2019
  2. DHK

DHK "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

State:
    California
    DHK, Apr 20, 2019
  3. DFet

DFet

State:
    Florida
    Thanks DHK,
    Only had an opportunity for a cursory glance. Looks interesting amd well written. Once I'm able to read it more closely perhaps I will follow up with a few questions.

DFet, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Upward

Upward

State:
    Louisiana
    Hi DFet, I'm new here as well, welcome to the boards! I planned on selling life and health but have gone down the rabbit hole of whole life banking. I am a real estate investor and I seem to parrot the familiar line "why didn't I know about this years ago"...

I've read and listened to 4-5 books that I could access on hoopla through my local library but they all seem to spin off of Nelson Nash's book which I haven't read yet. All I know is that I would like to specialize in this niche because I see the potential it could have in my own life.

Good luck with FE in the meantime, I think I may get started with mortgage protection

Upward, Apr 24, 2019