Who takes meta bank checking accounts?

BibH

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wrote a woman with a meta bank account. She said is not a prepaid account and she had a routing and account #. Well trans won't take that routing # as its a prepaid one they say. I looked online and they do have checking accounts. Her ss check goes in there. Will prosperity take it? Do other co's flag that routing #? Who'll take it?

Wrote a woman with a meta bank account. She said is not a prepaid account and she had a routing and account #. Well trans won't take that routing # as its a prepaid one they say. I looked online and they do have checking accounts. Her ss check goes in there. Will prosperity take it? Do other co's flag that routing #? Who'll take it?

With this card, your client is actually getting paid her SS benefit 1-3 days early. She is also paying a fee to have this service. When people on a SS income are so desperate that they would pay a monthly fee to get their money early, the chances are astronomical that the carrier would even get the first draft.

Rush Card
Meta Bank
Net Spend

All a sign that it's time to move on!

Yep.

But pretty much everybody but trans will take it if you get the checking acct number associated with the card.

But you gotta have a long conversation with the prospect about keeping enough money in their account. Persistency is really really bad. Which is why almost no one takes credit cards.

With this card, your client is actually getting paid her SS benefit 1-3 days early. She is also paying a fee to have this service. When people on a SS income are so desperate that they would pay a monthly fee to get their money early, the chances are astronomical that the carrier would even get the first draft.

Rush Card
Meta Bank
Net Spend

All a sign that it's time to move on!

More like infinitesimal?

I just got someone with a "Rush" Card yesterday. Doesn't have bank account or direct express. I just called Americo and they only take bank accounts...

I think this one is going straight AIG...
Wait, so you were there yesterday? Now you are going to go back and write them with AIG? I would encourage you to walk away. It is not worth a trip to write the worst paying payment method with a GI carrier. I would spend my time going to see someone else.

Just my .02

Back