Who underwrites life with energy drinks?!

Good point Somarco - this guy is a difficult case...he insists that the HBP is due to the energy drink, but also alludes to the fact his HBP might be slightly elevated on its own...He got mad with his first paramed cuz after it then upped him higher on his rates verses preferred, so now he thinks that if he applies for more more death benefit, enough to require an EKG, he insists - that the insurance company will find he is in EXCELLENT health and the EKG in conjuntion with another blood pressure reading will show that he is in excellent condition...I don't know what to do with this case, again he thinks that if he lays down the gauntlet and applies for so much insurance requiring he have an EKG that he will be better off, its like he is taking the nurse visit results personally and he can't believe any insurance company would or should ever rate him up, and is almost daring them to do so again by insisting on an EKG reading...I don't think it will make a difference, but may show something else is wrong with him..Some people think they are in perfect health even when they may not be, so I don't quite know what to do in this case...some people who "work out" like this guy can't believe that they may not be 100% perfectly healthy.​

I don't know what to do with this case,

Unless he is willing to be reasonable, walk away. You are just wasting your time.

some people who "work out" like this guy can't believe that they may not be 100% perfectly healthy.

Like the guy who is 6' 4" and 370# telling me he is in perfect health.

I don't buy it.

When you have been in this business long enough you learn to deal with folks who are ready to be realistic and let some other fool deal with the ones who are not.

good point Somarco, I may have to walk on this one - and by the way Winter, nice new Condi pic

Pick a company write the app and see what happens. Just pick a carrier that doesn't have a huge difference between super pref and pref. Shouldn't be a matter of arguement. Write him up, get him tested and if he gets issued, you get paid. If not, you didn't overcommit time.

Back