Who Wants a NC Critical Illness Lead?

FRJ

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
IL
I received such lead from my website for M Age 44, non-smoking, seeking $15K - $50K. Have full contact info but I'm not licensed in NC nor do I want to be. Anybody interested in future swap for IL or WI lead -please send me info on you.

I'll select an agent to refer to later today 1-4-17 or early 1-5 and forward lead info along with web page where they filled out form.

thanks!

PS I've also posted this in two other forum sections, couldn't find a right "fit"

Licensed agent 23 years in NC. Write a lot of underwritten and simplified issue CI. Male ns 44 15k $27.28/month / 50k $80.65/month on simplified issue. I can write it electronically over the phone and can also offer a return of premium option. Policy will pay up to three different times for different events i.e. cancer, heart attack, stroke etc. Let me know
Steve

Licensed agent 23 years in NC. Write a lot of underwritten and simplified issue CI. Male ns 44 15k $27.28/month / 50k $80.65/month on simplified issue. I can write it electronically over the phone and can also offer a return of premium option. Policy will pay up to three different times for different events i.e. cancer, heart attack, stroke etc. Let me know
Steve

What company/product? Just curious. Thx

Which carrier is that with and who else do you offer? Rates seem kind of blah, I want to make sure lead will have good options to consider.

Steve

Back