Who Writes Coverage for Asbestos Removal Contractors, in NY

Heather

Guru
100+ Post Club
NY
Have a small contractor with 5 employees who wants to go into asbestos remediation. I cannot find anyone in NY that will touch this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am only bothering with this because I handle his BOP, home, auto and a few relatives insurance as well so I would like to keep him happy.

Have a small contractor with 5 employees who wants to go into asbestos remediation. I cannot find anyone in NY that will touch this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am only bothering with this because I handle his BOP, home, auto and a few relatives insurance as well so I would like to keep him happy.

Can you just go into asbestos remidiation? It seems like that would take some specialized training?

Have a small contractor with 5 employees who wants to go into asbestos remediation. I cannot find anyone in NY that will touch this. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am only bothering with this because I handle his BOP, home, auto and a few relatives insurance as well so I would like to keep him happy.

Try TAPCO (excess & surplus)

Back