Whole Life or IUL

Shakray

Expert
Hello what would you go with to build long term cahs value? Which one would build the most cash value ?

I'm going to help you... because I can tell that you need some help.

The agent's expertise in how to design and structure a policy will be a far greater factor, than choosing IUL or WL. In fact, the agent can use EITHER and get SIMILAR results - at least in the illustration.

Look at it this way: For every down year for IUL that get's 0%, WL gets interest. But for every high year for IUL that maxes out the cap, WL keeps plugging along at the lower rate. It's about uninterrupted compound interest.

Marvin Feldman teaches the rule 1 to 100: In one year, 100% of your illustrations will be wrong.

Now, I would not recommend a par-whole life from a non-mutual company. (Does that even exist? Most would be non-par WL anyway.) However, mutual companies ARE looking at IUL. Sure, they "hate" them now, until they jump on the bandwagon with their product "that does it right" (cause that's how they'll talk about it).

Here's Ohio National's site promoting their new IUL that they just came out with in the last year or so: Rethink IUL

Thanks smart aleke, don't snoop around trying to find what i post. Shows you how much time you have in your life.

Yeah, sitting in a restaurant having a Chili Verde omelet with papas fritas and caffe con letche

I have gotten a text last night and a message this morning from clients asking me is I would please write their family member.

I have also helped a couple agents with some questions.

What have you been doing this morning?

Back