Whole Life Premium Grid Update

Brokers Alliance

Guru
Sponsor
Arizona
I posted this spreadshheet as an answer to the thread "Who has the best whole life?" It was posted 8 pages into the thread, so I thought I'd repost it as a new thread. $250,000 DB Best Preferred Non Smoker.​

wl_premiums.png

Last edited:
Please list the underwriting classification as well as the face amount.

No face amount = worthless list.

Thanks for updating your post!

Last edited:
What's the age of the person quoted there? Male or female?

You did put $250,000 face and best preferred non tobacco. Pretty useless though if you don't age or gender on there.

Also, some of those plans are not whole life.

What's the age of the person quoted there? Male or female?

You did put $250,000 face and best preferred non tobacco. Pretty useless though if you don't age or gender on there.

Also, some of those plans are not whole life.

Male, age 40.

This list was taken from the Whole Life Update spreadsheet provided by a product service. If you believe they have errored, please identify the products in question and I'll investigate.

RNA is $2640/annual for $250,000 face for a 40 year old male best rate non tobacco.

Looks like the only one better than that is Ohio National Life Prestige Value 2. Good luck with getting that approved with them.

This list was taken from the Whole Life Update spreadsheet provided by a product service. If you believe they have errored, please identify the products in question and I'll investigate.

One, for example, is NYL's AD108 is a UL. I'm not going to check them all. Another UL is National Life's NL Lifebuilder.

Last edited:
Back