Who's Going on the KSKJ Trip?

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
Besides the FEX agents, that is. I know the FEX agents that are going. But there's about 20 non FEX agents going. Any of them post here?

What's the qualifications and trip?

The trip we leave for this weekend was 40K points for 5 nights and 60K points for 7 nights.

They will announce the next trip and the qualifications while we are there.

It will be in Jan though. They always have their trip in Jan.

how does points compare to AV

The traditional WL products are 1-point but FE is 2-points per dollar of AP. Annuities are around 10 points per $1,000.

It's an easy one to win even as a secondary company. Quite a few agents have already qualified for next year unless they raise the bar. They announce next years trip at the convention next week.

20k? Hell, count me in. I'll make that for my month in Michigan this summer. All jokes aside, I think it's a great thing for a carrier to make their toys accessible, not everyone can commit to writing 70-80k a year. A lot of these companies are missing the point of building a loyal agent base. I'll gladly take a person writing 40 to 50k year in year out. I would think about a multi year review process to reward the work horses.

20k? Hell, count me in. I'll make that for my month in Michigan this summer. All jokes aside, I think it's a great thing for a carrier to make their toys accessible, not everyone can commit to writing 70-80k a year. A lot of these companies are missing the point of building a loyal agent base. I'll gladly take a person writing 40 to 50k year in year out. I would think about a multi year review process to reward the work horses.

Liberty Bankers does roll over credits. I think that's a good idea.

Back