Who's planning to MAX OUT Their FE production in 2019

Having goals is one thing, having a plan to hit them is something else. My "free" time, i.e. non-field time between now and January 1 is being spent continuing to learn the craft of FE, sharpening my sales and presentation skills, and working on a lead/prospecting plan that will put me in the position I need to be in in order to hit my goals. Are my goals "maxed" out? No, but they represent a doubling of what my production this year should finish at assuming I hit my production goal for this last quarter. "Maxed out" will be 2020 for me.

Having goals is one thing, having a plan to hit them is something else. My "free" time, i.e. non-field time between now and January 1 is being spent continuing to learn the craft of FE, sharpening my sales and presentation skills, and working on a lead/prospecting plan that will put me in the position I need to be in in order to hit my goals. Are my goals "maxed" out? No, but they represent a doubling of what my production this year should finish at assuming I hit my production goal for this last quarter. "Maxed out" will be 2020 for me.
You never know it's still 2 months away you might be done sharpening by then ;)

You are thinking about this way too much.

Back