Why Are Posts Deleted?

David C

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have posted a question in the insurance offers section. It was directed at two persons who had made posts regarding the new life insurance association. I saw it posted, later it was not there. I tried again with the same results. What's up with that?

I have posted a question in the insurance offers section. It was directed at two persons who had made posts regarding the new life insurance association. I saw it posted, later it was not there. I tried again with the same results. What's up with that?

In the offers section, posts are subject to moderator approval. You post it, but it won't show up until it's been approved. The first time I made a post in there I must have submitted it ten times and THEN sent in a bug report about "vanishing posts."

Don't worry - as soon as your post is approved, it'll show up. Only the offers section is like this, to prevent spam.

By the way, I was the second person in that thread. If you're needing more immediate help, you can email me or call me - contact info is in my signature.

Thanks Nick. I think I should have known that.

Are you and Rick the brains behind this new outfit?

So it is a real Association? At first, I thought it was a spoof of John's.

If it is real...I wish you the best of luck.

Well, I'll just go cry into my beer now...

(Yes, Chumps - it's real, and located at Independent Life Insurance Agent Association - ILIAA. John has actually, very graciously and of his own volition, offered us a few tips on improving the site. We're very grateful.)

And yes, David C, Rick and I put it together. We were going to do a "Get to know the creators" section, but neither of us are pretty enough to put our faces in public.

Due to increasing demand, I have been forced to start charging people for this opportunity.

There are still some signed and numbered pictures available. Makes a great holiday gift.

Rick
What holiday, Halloween??? :laugh:

Back