Why Choose SalesGenie.com Vs AffordableMarketingLists.com?

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
I plan on redoing my website soon along with potentially changing parts about the way I do business. I know I'm priced right, but what are some reasons folks would go with SalesGenie.com instead? Other than the really cool super bowl commercials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply put, its a known quantity. There are a ton of data providers out there and a few are professional scam artists. Because of this, when dealing with data, I like someone (or some company) that I know.

Sales Genie lets me 'play' with things. I don't have to feel like I know what I want, I can download a few hundred of something, try it out, change it, try again, lather, rinse, repeat, without having to explain myself to a salesman. Doesn't matter that I might like the sales guy, I just like to play around sometimes without having to explain it.

Much more robust website. To be honest, your website is a bit boring, not only doesn't walk me through an order, it doesn't let me order what I want.

Dan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
P.S. I didn't mean to imply you are a professional scam artist (or even an amature one). Just if I didn't know better, I wouldn't know any better.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with what you offer or the Genie. I use Leads2Success with my ILIAA discount. $25 for 1,000 names and I can select the criteria, play with it like above said.

How do the 3 compare?

Much more robust website. To be honest, your website is a bit boring, not only doesn't walk me through an order, it doesn't let me order what I want.

My website is not a bit boring, it's very boring. That's a problem that should be rectified soon.

Your site looks like what it is - a guy selling lists out of his home. That's nothing towards the quality of your lists since I've heard very good things. I know and like you - but if I was to be honest and stumbled onto your site while being a serious buyer, I wouldn't get past looking at your logo before I left. And what's the pic of a random city have to do with lists?

Sales Genie's site looks like what it is - a professional company with employees. So bottom line, you need a better site.

Last edited:
Sales Genie's site looks like what it is - a professional company with employees. So bottom line, you need a better site.

I'd love it if you were right about that being the bottom line to my bottom line.

I'm not familiar with what you offer or the Genie. I use Leads2Success with my ILIAA discount. $25 for 1,000 names and I can select the criteria, play with it like above said.

How do the 3 compare?
Let's add a 4th name: infofree.com.....$25 a month (RFS discount) for unlimited lists, etc.

I did the sales genie trial and liked it alot----I still don't know what that programs costs since I haven't called the sales guy who keeps emailing me.

Use your skills. Go grab a rock'n premium WP theme and make it look like you have a staff of 20.

I have about four folks that work for me on a regular basis (a growing number).

Initially the site was basically a paragraph saying "if you see this page it probably means you followed my link in the forum. If you want a list, e-mail me what you want". It was almost literally that simple. As I've been more successful with what I thought would be an occasional thing I've increased the quality of my website in steps to where it is today. That side of what I do has actually taken off substantially and so my website as it sits now is long overdue for a face lift. In fact, at this point it probably needs to just be flat out redesigned. I probably am losing business from not having it more fixed up.

How do the 3 compare?
Let's add a 4th name: infofree.com.....$25 a month (RFS discount) for unlimited lists, etc.

I did the sales genie trial and liked it alot----I still don't know what that programs costs since I haven't called the sales guy who keeps emailing me.

Always open to a better deal. I will check it out. Thanks for letting us know. Do we have to be contracted through RFS? I get my Fexquote through him, I guess, his name is on the site when I log in so maybe that counts. ha

Back