Why did you choose disability?

Are you thinking about going into DI now? Dude, you shift gears more than Dale Earnhart Jr.
I've sold almost every product since i became an agent. The only thing i "specialize" in is Term insurance. Other people may disagree with it but I've turned several times where i wasn't going to get a deal into having a deal because i'm well versed.

I've sold almost every product since i became an agent. The only thing i "specialize" in is Term insurance. Other people may disagree with it but I've turned several times where i wasn't going to get a deal into having a deal because i'm well versed.

I know you are trying to figure things out and find a direction, and you want to land all the deals you can. Eventually you probably want to find some direction.

Usually the agents that make the most money with the least amount of work are the ones that are niche focused.

I know you are trying to figure things out and find a direction, and you want to land all the deals you can. Eventually you probably want to find some direction.

Usually the agents that make the most money with the least amount of work are the ones that are niche focused.
Mark i appreciate the advice, i sell all products because i choose to. I know everybody has conception about specializing but i'm not a Doctor i don't get paid more to specialize i get paid for selling. I'm doing fine and I've been doing fine for months now lol.

You will get paid more to specialize. Perhaps you don't know it yet.

You will make more money, be less stressed, and work less hours if you find a niche and own it.

But look, you don't have to do anything. You don't have to specialize, you don't have to make more money, you don't have to work less. You can do whatever you want.

You will get paid more to specialize. Perhaps you don't know it yet.

You will make more money, be less stressed, and work less hours if you find a niche and own it.

But look, you don't have to do anything. You don't have to specialize, you don't have to make more money, you don't have to work less. You can do whatever you want.
I get paid more by selling more.

I get paid more by selling more.

You nailed it Rob. I couldn't agree more. You and I are in agreement 100%. Sympatico.

Of course by writing a similar product over and over, you become faster at it, more efficient, higher close ratio, better at upselling. More profitable in every way. Therefore by focusing on a niche you get paid more by selling more.

Last edited:
You nailed it Rob. I couldn't agree more. You and I are in agreement 100%. Sympatico.

Of course by writing a similar product over and over, you become faster at it, more efficient, higher close ratio, better at upselling. More profitable in every way. Therefore by focusing on a niche you get paid more by selling more.
And if that works for you mazel tov Mark.

Back