Why Do 90% of the People in Here Sell Training or Leads? Does Anybody Actually Only Sell Final Expen

Bod

Expert
I've noticed many people in this particular sub-forum are promoting something. Is anybody actually selling Final Expense full-time for a living and not sell training/leads? Why do 90% of the posters here sell training or leads in their signatures? Just curious!

I've noticed many people in this particular sub-forum are promoting something. Is anybody actually selling Final Expense full-time for a living and not sell training/leads? Why do 90% of the posters here sell training or leads in their signatures? Just curious!

Is it really 90%? I can't answer why, but still want to welcome you to the forum.:)

What once was created to protect agents from terrible imos has become nothing more than a marketing platform where type A personalities belittle each other.

The issue is not everyone promoting, the issue is that there is so much trashing of others opinions that many who are not promoting don't stick around and put up with it.

The issue is not everyone promoting, the issue is that there is so much trashing of others opinions that many who are not promoting don't stick around and put up with it.

meh if they can't take a lil heat they probably shouldn't sell state regulated programs anyway. Only thing I don't like is when some people always stick up for their buddies regardless of how wrong they are or even read the thread or hold grudges against their foes.

No, I think most people leave because of the constant advertising on here. Most stay for the entertainment of watching imo's and lead vendors looking like idiots...

Because they care about the working agent and their clients.

:nah:

Money!

And what's wrong with advertising. 95% of the agents at this forum pay for it in one way or another

Back