• Radius Bob

• HubSpot

• Agile

• Microsoft Dynamics

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

jerkstore

Super Genius
I started using Radius Bob for 3 reasons. 1)It checked off the general needs list 2)Price seems low and 3) It came recommended by 2 insurance marketing types. (I wont name their names but I am VERY suspect of their judgement after using RB).

Radius Bob is the worst technology solution I've seen from any SaaS company in the last 15 years. The data management functions, which is the core of any CRM, is nonexistent. You literally cant sort your leads by Name, or birthdate. They allow you to label a lead with a TAG, and later you can pull up lists of these "TAGS". Thats it. That is literally the only way that RB allows you to sort, filter, or edit lists. Its the worst functionality I've ever seen.

For Example: If you are selling in 4 counties, have 3 product classes, and 7 disposition steps in your customer journey... You identify an opportunity and want to call or contact a specific subset of your prospect. You may want to create a list of every lead in one county, for one product class, in any of the first 3 disposition steps. This is impossible w RB.

I've shown these filtering and functionality issues to tech people, they invariably laugh at this system. It is pure garbage that I wasted way too many weeks trying to use.

Question: Who is recommending this trash and why? I can not imagine growing a scaled business using this. It wold never work.

Editor's Note: am currently putting together a, integrated solution using Agile and RingCentral. These products are both great! The integrated solution is starting to be AMAZING. It can manage all my new leads/prospects as needed, create and execute call lists on desktop and mobile, i can easily edit the flow of incoming calls from disparate sources so that assistants are receiving low level calls, and clients get routed to their agent, etc... I am also using the API's in RC and Agile to create AWESOME analysis tools to manage my team and sales process. This is the beginning of a professional system built for unlimited scale.

I still cant believe anyone uses RB.

What do you use and why?

Yeah lots of ways to accomplish the same goal. There in no functional way to compare methods without spending an inordinate amount of time on each setup though :(

So far I can definitively say RB can not accomplish what I need. I am new to agile but it appears they will work just fine.

I'll be glad at anytime to do a screen share with you ...
We can compare what you utilize versus the system we use... maybe we each can learn something..

Thanks man! Let's do that in about 6 weeks after I get this CRM to first level of real automation. There appears to be an unending list of automation options so I hope to do a LOT more over the next 18 months. (Things like automated emails/texts/call campaigns for prospects who click on various digital web functions, or engage w facebook page, etc...)

So far I am almost exclusively building out call campaign functionality. Do you know of anyone who sells a setup or template service for an Agile/Ring Central integrated system? This may take a few months just to get it to level 1.

Jerkstore,

Apologies that Radius didn't work out for you, it doesn't work for everyone and hopefully Agile & Ring Central does end up being what you want.

What I wanted to point out was the quote below and just whip up a quick screen share to show you how I would have handled the need within Radius.

For Example: If you are selling in 4 counties, have 3 product classes, and 7 disposition steps in your customer journey... You identify an opportunity and want to call or contact a specific subset of your prospect. You may want to create a list of every lead in one county, for one product class, in any of the first 3 disposition steps. This is impossible w RB.

Any questions let us know.

Latest posts

Back