Which CRM Do you use

• Salesforce

• Radius Bob

• HubSpot

• Agile

• Microsoft Dynamics

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I started using Radius Bob for 3 reasons. 1)It checked off the general needs list 2)Price seems low and 3) It came recommended by 2 insurance marketing types. (I wont name their names but I am VERY suspect of their judgement after using RB).

- I wonder who this is??? :huh:

Radius Bob is the worst technology solution I've seen from any SaaS company in the last 15 years.

- that's a bold statement. :jimlad:

Question: Who is recommending this trash and why? I can not imagine growing a scaled business using this. It wold never work.

RadiusBob can be a fantastic solution for managing an agency or BoB - however - is it the "end-all" or "be-all" solution?

No - its not perfect but nothing is. You even mentioned an alternative that was a multi-platform solution ... because you couldn't find the "perfect" CRM ...

RadiusBob has listened to clients and updated/upgraded their system over the years ... which is more than I can say for many SAAS platforms that I have seen.

I also stand firm that everyone has different needs/wants with CRMs. 1 CRM might be a great fit while another CRM who is well-liked by many might just not be a good fit for you.

***I always recommend shopping around and finding the system that fits best

Here is my comparison article on CRMs I published last year that I will be updating in the near future with more CRMs: TOP 10 CRMS FOR INSURANCE AGENTS

RadiusBob can be a fantastic solution for managing an agency or BoB - however - is it the "end-all" or "be-all" solution?

No - its not perfect but nothing is. You even mentioned an alternative that was a multi-platform solution ... because you couldn't find the "perfect" CRM ...

RadiusBob has listened to clients and updated/upgraded their system over the years ... which is more than I can say for many SAAS platforms that I have seen.

I also stand firm that everyone has different needs/wants with CRMs. 1 CRM might be a great fit while another CRM who is well-liked by many might just not be a good fit for you.

***I always recommend shopping around and finding the system that fits best

Here is my comparison article on CRMs I published last year that I will be updating in the near future with more CRMs: TOP 10 CRMS FOR INSURANCE AGENTS

You miss perhaps the most important aspect of a CRM: tech scalability. To be scalable as a modern CRM, it must have an API and functionality to support data manipulation and integration w proprietary processes. RB is thoroughly incapable of handling data in a meaningful way. The API does not appear to support integration with other systems, nor does RB do anything individually good enough to use if you are tech savvy enough to integrate a full solution. For example, could you connect a twilio application to handle call queue's and call list management? Could you attach a sequel database to manage the leads in a professional way? Could you attach a UI to more easily move data between your add-on system and RB?

A better question: if you could do those things why use RB in the first place? Salesforce, Hubspot, and as I am finding Agile is FAR more supportive of full a scaled professional system.

RB is the low cost option to check everything off your "needs" list is the most basic way. Any sophisticated task in RB requires work arounds, to the point where the simple immediate RB solution very quickly becomes untenable.

I do however see the value of choosing a low cost RB. Its imply the happy meal of CRM'S. It checks the lunch box, but will fail to support top performance.

Folks keep recommending the one card system to me, but so far no one has been able to explain exactly what it is or how to implement it.

Google "Al Granum One Card System". It's been around longer than many of us have been alive. Very simple, very effective.

I agree that this can be as effective or more effective than many automated systems unless you take the time to really master those systems. Otherwise you're constantly frustrating yourself and might as well do the one card system.

Folks keep recommending the one card system to me, but so far no one has been able to explain exactly what it is or how to implement it.
I was using the system before I ever heard of Al Granum. I actually use the index card and recipe boxes. Life Hawk uses the new version that can use on your computer. He can fill you in.

I've tried a few CRM's and since I'm a slow typer and terrible with technology, I think it's more time consuming to use one for me. I can see the benefits of CRM's though.

As I understand the system, it can't be modified to do commissions. Have you checked this functionality yet?

Not really sure I understand the question - do you mean to pay sub agents? Or to automatically calculate and/or track expected commissions?

As far as I know, it can't do that.

I've customized it quite a bit over the years and changed a bunch of things, I'm not sure what "out of the box" looks like exactly...

But, in my system, when I pull up a "client" (a "converted lead"), I can enter a sale (attached to the "client"). I then manually enter carrier (I pick from a drop down of my pre-loaded carriers), then enter the AP (just started doing this), then enter my estimated FYC in the "amount" field and then connect it to the marketing campaign that generated the lead/sale. I enter a few more things, like effective date, name of plan, etc.

So, no, it doesn't know my comp %'s to figure out commission but I (for now) only track two things: Annualized Premium and FYC compared to $ spent on marketing to generated the sale. If total FYC is one penny higher than the campaign's cost, I'm happy (if it's 8x higher than the campaign cost, I'm really happy!).

I have been slowly building out the Zoho system. There are many modules. We are checking out social media now. As I understand the system, it can't be modified to do commissions. Have you checked this functionality yet?

Social Media - targeting agents for a downline or clients?

Everyone that uses a CRM system has a love / hate relationship with that CRM system. Nothing new.

You either have too much info or too little info... but then you may need to spend too much time adding info... :wacko:

I like the CAM system as it is called (the electronic one card system) because it keeps track of clients, but it also creates reports that push you to your goals and track your progress...

But no matter the system you use... you have to work it... you have to enter the data you need to capture so the system will work the way you want it to... it takes work. :SLEEP:

Back