Which CRM Do you use

• Salesforce

• Radius Bob

• HubSpot

• Agile

• Microsoft Dynamics

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know how you can find me since I have cancelled with you guys.. unless you guys archive my information and data. Which I was told you guys wouldn't do.

I don't know how you can find me since I have cancelled with you guys.. unless you guys archive my information and data. Which I was told you guys wouldn't do.
Accounts created are deleted upon Account Cancellation for sure, but can't find your name as a potential, current or former user anywhere which we find odd, thats all.

But best of luck with Shape.

Does anyone know of a crm that will automatically display clients data when inbound caller ID matches client in database?

I use them. I recently asked them this same question about database popups for incoming calls and they let me know it's in the works.

How long have you used them? is the site ever down?

How do you like it?

How is the lead flow when calling

I would really like Radius Bob to have an outbound scheduling feature. My clients set their own appointments and I'd pay the 30 something for Radius Bob if the had it..

Right now I just pay $8 for AgileCRM and it can be glitchy, but it has almost everything I need.

Back