Why I still go on appointments

The phone vs in-person is really personal preference. I've been using both successfully and you simply don't "have" to see a health insurance client.

That being said anyone is fooling themselves if they don't think they're losing some cases by trying to sell over the phone. When I stick to phone sales I know the prospects I'm losing by not simply seeing them.

I think it's a mix. I'm signing up a referral this afternoon. She's 25 and currently has Aetna which is $187 after the rate increase. He father is my client. She lives about 30 minutes away but I really don't see any reason to sit down with her and I'm sure she'd much rather take care of it over the phone.

Tomorrow however if my meeting with the Lido's Pizza owner. That would be a nightmare to close over the phone. He's foreign and speaks "ok" English and he's busy as hell. I'm meeting with him and his wife and what would normally be a three week game of phone tag is gonna be a 30 minute appointment, sign up and leave.

Newbies should be seeing everyone.

icon1.gif
Re: Why I still go on appointments

Sometimes I wonder how insurance was sold before computers .

I looked into the the software and downloaded the demo. Took me forever to figure out how to work it all out. I'm currently using excel and simply click on the number to dial the person. I found a template to use with Access but I haven't figured out how to use it properly. I'm entertaining the idea of the dialer, but I didn't like what I saw.

The purchase of dialer comes with free technical support. The format for uploading leads into dialer needs to be .csv.. From what I understand, some lead vendors charge xtra for this text format. Overall, the dialer is a good system. Where can I find more information on that excel dialer system ProSal?

The purchase of dialer comes with free technical support. The format for uploading leads into dialer needs to be .csv.. From what I understand, some lead vendors charge xtra for this text format. Overall, the dialer is a good system. Where can I find more information on that excel dialer system ProSal?

If you have excel it's free. You just have to input the command to allow it to call. Personally. I'd look into using Access since you only have to click the number and phone icon and then it calls the number for you.

What I have found with the senior market they just want someone to talk to about clarity. With Part D (talk to 3 different people and get 3 different answers), MA plans, supplements, SNP, etc. they just want to know what they heck is going on.

This is best done face to face since there is so much information being given.

I have been in homes where numerous times I went to talk to one person and left with multiple applications. That is a great feeling.

They live in the country, the real country. A one lane gravel road to their house and I think you have to crank the phone to get the operator. LOL

I still enjoy going on appointments and meeting people like that. They even fixed me lunch, dinner to them, before I left. Some of the greatest people on earth. Their dog was very friendly and cool also.

It would take an act of God to get me back to Chicago.

Was the town Hooterville? Or did you stop at Hooters on the way home?:D

Back