Why I still go on appointments

Every cow barn is a "Hooters", the "Hooters girls" there are bigger and look a little different than the Hooters you go to. Warm milk is on the house. :D
I don't go to Hooters anymore. Their food was good, but the waitress who pretended to like my young co-workers shook them down with a one-sided card trick as they drooled on their shoes. Kinda sleezy to scam instead of work for a tip. I kinda like Bessie too. She just mooo's and gives her milk freely.:yes:

I had a friend that managed a Hooters. They said it was great the first week when the waitress did not really know you.

However, after the 1st week you had 10+ women complaining about everything (tips, their boyfriends, life, work, etc). As he put it, if they were mute this would be the greatest job ever.

My wife and I have been to Hooters three times. We go in expecting to get a nice chippy happy waitress and we always end up being served by some grumpy, unhappy, complaining person. It's been seven years since our last visit.

If you have excel it's free. You just have to input the command to allow it to call. Personally. I'd look into using Access since you only have to click the number and phone icon and then it calls the number for you.

Thanks Sal, Iwill look into Access software.

AZagent you are the Man!

I just came from a Bankers Life group interview TODAY and found this board to do some research. Hearing about your newbie bringing in 6K a week sounds incredible.

I work full time stuck at about 60K/Yr technology job - same company for the last seven years. On the side I have been building a business that helps massage therapists market their practice - it's taken almost a year just to get to the stage I'm at now where I just did my first direct mail campaign two weeks ago and another one went out yesterday....anyway...

I just went to the interview to check it out but it's starting to sound really good. I've always been comfortable around Seniors (even used to call bingo at a nursing home) and I love the idea of making appointments to present material if I have a lead from someone who's interested.

Bankers Life gives us leads and has good training, marketing and a long company history so, that sounds good.

Any other things I should look for/ask before I sign with them??
Would REALLY appreciate any advice you have...especially since you said you'll be moving again soon - sounds like you know what to look for in a company. Thanks in advance.

Tim
Tim,

Just be aware that most of the leads you will get have been handed around the office many times....Doesn't mean you can't sell them. I was with Bankers in Maine and the leads were not worth much....I actually set up and appointment one time and had my sales manager ride the appointment with me...I went through the whole appointment and this prospect had nothing to offer as we where walking out the door my sales manager said I did great and this was a great training oppurtunity for me.....Come to find out he had previously run the same lead when he was an agent and new of 4 other agents that had gotten the same lead....

Back