Why is good dental insurance so hard to find?

fedvp

Expert
USA
Dental care is so expensive & the insurance is terrible, does not cover anything. Why is this? Why can't it be included in health insurance?

Dental care is so expensive & the insurance is terrible, does not cover anything. Why is this? Why can't it be included in health insurance?

Are you going to respond further in your other thread?

I would like to ask a question there, directly along the lines a responder asked for, but have deferred doing so because I have been unsure if you were going to make further response.

it's actually quite simple, math. do it, run the numbers. if you think the insurance companies are in business to lose money, you're mistaken. to answer your second question about why it can't be included with health insurance, well it can and is with some health insurance, i.e. kaiser will offer a delta dental option and some MAPD carriers offer some packaged dental as well.

when you would like to include us as to what you want (or need) maybe we can help but until then, my hands are tied.

Fred Chapman, Independent National MGA and Agent Recruiter

Fred, is this a solicitation? Sure looks like it.

Just noticed the new format apparently does not allow us to flag spam.

What a shame.

Never mind. I found the REPORT POST link.

Also clicked your link.

What garbage.

Last edited:
Fred, is this a solicitation? Sure looks like it.

Just noticed the new format apparently does not allow us to flag spam.

What a shame.

There is a report button near the very bottom of every post. To the left of like, multi, etc.

Back