Why Medicare Sales is Such a Great Career:

It seems like many people have mentioned SendOut Cards. If you use them for birthday cards, do they get sent out automatically a few days before each recipient's birthday? Can you personalize them with a quick sentence or two?

Yes and yes. Of course, you have to tell the system to send the cards. But you can determine when they are sent. It would be a little more work if you wanted to say something different on each card, but you could certainly do that.

Very nice cut and paste. Wonder where the original is from.

Rick

I typed this up this morning. im always pontificating to my wife or friends or just telling myself how great my job is, as far as I am concerned. I just decided to share it with those that could really relate to it.

----------

Was that the old Ochsner Health Plan, or something else?

It was called Option 65, through Gulf South Health Plans, which was owned by General Health Systems( Baton Rouge General ). They were in 5 of the Acadiana Parishes, SW Louisiana like Lafayette, St. Landry. they cut these 5 parishes, ending 12/31/2000. Ochsner had only been in a couple of parishes with their plan, and had exited the year before.

I typed this up this morning. im always pontificating to my wife or friends or just telling myself how great my job is, as far as I am concerned. I just decided to share it with those that could really relate to it.

Very well expressed.

It was rude for someone here to suggest you plagiarized it. But 'rude' is one of he hallmarks of this chat group at times.

Maybe you should consider writing as a sideline? One suggestion (which I don't always follow, but should:)

"...brevity is the soul of wit,"

Shakespeare, Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 86–92

Very well expressed.

It was rude for someone here to suggest you plagiarized it. But 'rude' is one of he hallmarks of this chat group at times.

Maybe you should consider writing as a sideline? One suggestion (which I don't always follow, but should:)

"...brevity is the soul of wit,"

Shakespeare, Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 86–92

And being a pompous ass is the trademark of anyone that quotes Shakespeare.

I thought I had blocked you already. I've corrected that.

Rick

And being a pompous ass is the trademark of anyone that quotes Shakespeare.

Rick

On some chat boards the above comment would be accurate. But the vast majority of insurance people are well educated... either formally or via "life experience" and I don't believe for a minute that quotes by Shakespeare are beyond anyone's comprehension on this board.

But just in case, maybe a quote from someone other than Shakespeare would be welcome by some... a quote which is also characteristic of some in this chat board... in some of the dicussions:

"Marge, this ticket doesn't just give me a seat. It also gives me the right, no, the duty to make a complete ass of myself."

Homer Simpson - Dancin' Homer, Season 2, episode 5

Back