Will Debt Consolidation Help?

kenvolt

Hey guys! I am almost lost and I do not know what to do. So any thoughts or advice is welcome. I’m self employed and I have a number of mortgages. I keep paying it every month, but I can’t afford to pay anymore. I’m in arrears with my mortgage and I’m always hoping for next job to come in so I can get back on track, but this does not happen. I’m falling behind with my electric bill etc. I was paid deposits by few customers, but due to illness I had been falling behind work, I don’t have the money now to start the jobs that the deposits were paid for. We have 2 children, a house and a car. I might loose all this soon. I approached hoe mortgage lenders Butler Mortgage Ontario, they advised me for debt consolidation. Will that work?

Hey guys! I am almost lost and I do not know what to do. So any thoughts or advice is welcome. I’m self employed and I have a number of mortgages. I keep paying it every month, but I can’t afford to pay anymore. I’m in arrears with my mortgage and I’m always hoping for next job to come in so I can get back on track, but this does not happen. I’m falling behind with my electric bill etc. I was paid deposits by few customers, but due to illness I had been falling behind work, I don’t have the money now to start the jobs that the deposits were paid for. We have 2 children, a house and a car. I might loose all this soon. I approached hoe mortgage lenders Butler Mortgage Ontario, they advised me for debt consolidation. Will that work?

You should do the opposite of what you usually do, kinda like George on that episode of Seinfeld.

You should do the opposite of what you usually do, kinda like George on that episode of Seinfeld.

Haha, good episode. What's he got to lose, if it worked for George it might work for him too. :twitchy:

----------

If you've got several mortgages and are behind on everything, wouldn't it make sense to get out from under some of that debt?

Good luck Ken.

Why do you have a number of mortgages? do you have a number of properties?

If so why are you collecting income from some? Or are they dead weight?

Can you sell some?

Back