Will Medico pay Agent who replaces American Republic

MedSupMan

Expert
Hi guys, American Republic and Medico are both under the same company American Enterprise -- so they are sister companies. I called Medico and the lady I spoke with didn't sound sure so I asked her to find a definite answer and she came back saying I should get paid full commission if he should replace American Republic with Medico. I called Ritter to reaffirm and they said I need to call Medico, which I already did.

I know Cigna, Oxford etc don't pay if you replace a sister carrier.

What do you guys think?

Hi Guys, I called American Enterprise and they reaffirmed I would get full commission and they are emailing me to that effect. They did say an agent replacing Medico with another Medico would only get 90% of their normal rate.

Hi Guys, I called American Enterprise and they reaffirmed I would get full commission and they are emailing me to that effect. They did say an agent replacing Medico with another Medico would only get 90% of their normal rate.
You might want to read your contract. Mine says 50% to replace a Medico with a Medico Corp. and vice versa.

I glanced through it and didn't see anything about internal replacements, other than what I posted above.

I'd call again and see if you get the same answer. Do you have to use Medico to replace American Repulic?

Back