Will Samsung Note 8 work for e-apps

mrteecup

I'm getting a new phone and considering a Samsung Note 8 because it has a stylus. If most insurance companies e-apps would work on this device I think it would be handy to be able to capture signatures this way vs breaking out my full-size touchscreen laptop. Has anyone tried this or have experience taking apps on a Note before I shell out the money? Thanks.

I'm getting a new phone and considering a Samsung Note 8 because it has a stylus. If most insurance companies e-apps would work on this device I think it would be handy to be able to capture signatures this way vs breaking out my full-size touchscreen laptop. Has anyone tried this or have experience taking apps on a Note before I shell out the money? Thanks.

I have used the Note III, IV and now the five with Sagicor. Not for doing the full app but to sign after the client signs or to submit on a saved app on I get a go from the client.

I use the stylus a lot for note taking or notations on pics.
Edit: I use the handwriting to text feature a lot in Google Keep. I can print or write a note much faster than I can thumb type.

Last edited:
Thanks, WinoBlues.

Does anyone try doing apps on the size of something like the Note or a plus size phone?

If I could do it all on one device that would be great but If I need to use my laptop in any case then I'll just grab a regular smartphone.

is there technology that allows hand written on a piece of paper to be converted into digital notes on an iphone8 or note 8. i would like to put some handwritten notes from seminars i attend onto a CRM or insurance specific CRM (notes section) for future use.

Back