Will the Producers Alliance Survive Health Reform?

money

Will operations like the Producers Alliance be around when the dust settles from the health reform that became law?

Will operations like the Producers Alliance be around when the dust settles from the health reform that became law?

Dunno - I use to get emails from them on a weekly basis. No I don't. They may be trying to figure out what to do next. Seems like they are aligning themselves more and more with AHCP (like HCO does). They do carry a lot of types of products - while their focus is on Health, they do offer Life.

The guy that runs the company says reform is the opportuinity of a lifetime - get in now or be left out forever.
He thinks his producers are gonna be doing BOOMING biz.

The guy that runs the company says reform is the opportuinity of a lifetime - get in now or be left out forever.
He thinks his producers are gonna be doing BOOMING biz.

hahah... get in now, or be left out forever.... RIGHT... I will hop right on it... those screaming the loudest will be the 1st to vanish.....

boys... the market is a changing, there will be no more call ctrs, MGA's or GA'S that have been snatching overides from producers.... also, say bye bye to advance commissions... I love it

Back