Will this Go Through with TA Standard?

Surancedawg

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a 51-year old, NT, prospect who is 5'7" and weighs more than an NFL nosetackle. She has a cellulitis condition on her foot that requires weekly hyperbaric treatment. No amputations or other complications. She's also had neuropathy within the past 2 years for her diabetes which she takes metformin for. Her only other condition is a mild case of asthma, and she's been prescribed inhalers. She's made it clear that she doesn't want graded coverage.

I can't figure out where to place her. She's too, er, husky to get immediate coverage with most carriers. The fact that she's had neuropathy seems to rule out Settlers Silver. Is this another one of those borderline cases that I can squeeze through with TA standard? Thanks In Advance for any recommendations.:)

Looks good to me unless they consider the Hyperbaric chamber Oxygen use.

Thanks, HoosierLife. Its just the ongoing wound treatment that I'm afraid might raise red flags with an underwriter.

Can she answer the questions No? Submit the app. Let the UW sort it out.

What about Great Western?

That's were Trans is very weak. There standard rates are sometimes 10-15% higher than Gerbers GI. I've actually had some people take the gerber instead and take a chance with the 2 yrs.Just curious were Trans states taking an inhaler 1 or more times a week is chronic asthma?

Last edited:
That's were Trans is very weak. There standard rates are sometimes 10-15% higher than Gerbers GI. I've actually had some people take the gerber instead and take a chance with the 2 yrs.Just curious were Trans states taking an inhaler 1 or more times a week is chronic asthma?

Page 6 of the UW guide.

Back