Will this Marriage Finally Be Consummated?

So now LTCFP will sell Genworth after "LTCi4sure" said it was un ethical for us to sell Genworth.

Last edited:
So now LTCFP will sell Genworth after "LTCi4sure" said it was un ethical for us to sell Genworth.

Please do not pervert my words. It isn't that selling Genworth is unethical - I was merely pointing out that while this forum's netizens are all over LTCFP for whatever reason, based on misinformation and innuendo - the [unethical] Genworth's behavior totally is not noticed. We all do what is the best for our clients, if Genworth is following through on its policies and offers a good value - what's a little vendetta here or there....

Please do not pervert my words. It isn't that selling Genworth is unethical - I was merely pointing out that while this forum's netizens are all over LTCFP for whatever reason, based on misinformation and innuendo - the [unethical] Genworth's behavior totally is not noticed.

This is one of your past comments regarding GNW.

Are you choosing to patronize organization which engages in grossly anti-competitive conduct?

What was your point in the past ?

Seems you are changing directions now.

previously posted by CALTCAgent

So now LTCFP will sell Genworth...........

As I understand it (and I may be wrong) at the end of the day, the last man standing will be ACSIA.
I believe that LTCFP will be no more.............
There could be hundreds of top producers looking for a home.

As I understand it (and I may be wrong) at the end of the day, the last man standing will be ACSIA.
I believe that LTCFP will be no more.............
There could be hundreds of top producers looking for a home.

Interesting. I wonder if the LTCFP agents will work with ACSIA.

I guess it all depends on the terms on the contract.

Back