Winter is here

Insuranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
This year I not running those white knuckle appointments on the dark icy country roads anymore. No more getting caught out in snow storms miles away from home. This year I'm going to sit on my coxy ass in my nice warm home office and only go out on nice sunny days.

This year I not running those white knuckle appointments on the dark icy country roads anymore. No more getting caught out in snow storms miles away from home. This year I'm going to sit on my coxy ass in my nice warm home office and only go out on nice sunny days.

Move to Florida and you'll never have that problem.

I enjoy the season changes - one of the reasons I moved from Vegas after 4 years. Can't want to take my son sledding again or build a snowman. I guess in FL you can always push your kids down a grass hill:-)

I have lived in about all the climates, and it makes little difference to me. If the weather is bad outside, I don't go out. Walking from the car to the clients front door hardly qualifies as going outside, so if that is as bad as it gets, ...

I have had real jobs before that I had to spend all day and some nights out in the 'weather'. Selling insurance isn't like a 'real' job. Not when you can pick and choose the weather you work in and whether the weather is too bad to go out in on any particular day.

After this freaking AEP is over, I'm gonna be a lot more picky about appts, but for now, I hope winter continues it's mild course. ;) Happy Winter to all.

Crank the heat, put on shorts and sell over the phone!!

:1cool:

Back