Wireless headsets

I tried that one, but ended up sending it back. I had occasional interference with my wireless internet. But the biggest problem was the fact that the battery would die and I had to recharge. This would sometimes happen in the middle of the day. Then I'd have to hook the old phone back up so I could continue working. If you could use it while in the charger I might have kept it.

I just went back to the old stand-by - the Plantronics S12. It's a little frustrating with the additional piece of equipment on my desk, but I never have to worry about the phone going dead in the middle of the day.

The model Bob recommended is great. I own two of them and have one fully charged at all times. I refuse to use any other phone now.

Normal talk time is about 4-5 hours if it's fully charged, but you have to remember to put the phone on the charger every night.

How about giving the [SIZE=-1]Panasonic KX-TCA92 Comfort Fit Headset a try, I have been using it and it's great.
[/SIZE]

Plantronics CT12 2.4 be used with a two line phone

Can't say.

Check the specs.

FWIW, I have wireless internet too and have not had a problem. Even though it is 2.4 ghz, I have good range and usually no interference.

Most of the time I am wired in since I am usually on the computer while talking but if I need to roam the house I take my wireless phone with me.

I have used a headset for years and have no idea how to talk on a phone with a regular, handheld unit. The wired headset is also Plantronics. I have no idea what the model is as I bought it probably 20 years ago. That one can be used with a 2 line phone but I no longer need a second line and haven't since I stepped up to DSL.

[Most of the time I am wired in ...]

I do have a wired headset but, can't stand that dang wire connected to it! That's why I am thinking of going wireless, even while I am sitting at my desk.

[... I no longer need a second line and haven't since I stepped up to DSL.]

Are you using voip ?

Back