Word of Caution About Eating or Drinking from Prospects/clients Homes.

I have eaten and drank at appointments. You gain a sixth sense about which ones carry the Bubonic plague.

This time of year is great for fresh baked cookies. I have had some of the best ethnic foods as well. This last summer I had my first bowl of PHO. One of my favorite soups now.

Do I take a glass of wine or beer? Hell, I've taken the beer and wine to the meeting.

One day I was working in a town about an hour from home and after a nice lady took out a small FE policy she offered me some "neck bones and greens" which even though I was starving, I politely declined.

I left her home and went to lunch only to discover that my wife had not returned my debit card after a shopping trip the previous night. I had no cash, and my bank had no branch in town.

I drove back to the ladies house and she was just tickled to know that I had changed my mind and taken her up on her offer.

Lesson learned: Neck bones aren't too bad.

One day I was working in a town about an hour from home and after a nice lady took out a small FE policy she offered me some "neck bones and greens" which even though I was starving, I politely declined.

I left her home and went to lunch only to discover that my wife had not returned my debit card after a shopping trip the previous night. I had no cash, and my bank had no branch in town.

I drove back to the ladies house and she was just tickled to know that I had changed my mind and taken her up on her offer.

The neck bones aren't bad but I'll pass on the "Chitlins" Talk about stinkin' up a house!:yes:

Neck bones and greens would be good especially if it was collards. I love collards.

Back