Working From Home

Nov 13, 2018

1. jenx3k

jenx3k Expert

I hear you lol. Yes, I can be the typical female overthinker. I'm quite the numbers cruncher. I'm crunching these numbers with regard to his take on lead gen and appointments set, trying to determine if this is something I could feasibly do with regard to lead gen and appointments.Takes how much time to run what system?

jenx3k, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Colie06

Colie06 Super Genius

Wow that does sound tough. I do work with freight forwarding, but more on the import /export side. I make sure shipments are loaded onto ship, steam ship lines are paid and i handle the routing and delivery once cargo gets to the states. All done from the office at a computer. I deal with truckers a lot of course and I know how tough it can be out there. Kudos to you! I love the insurance business though and how much money you can make in this business, freedom and residual income are such great perks. I haven't been able to watch this video again but plan on doing so this weekend. My goal is to really get it down packed so I can go full speed ahead with this and work for myself. Corporate America doesn't pay me enough to sit at this desk all day. Im over it! LOL

Colie06, Jun 7, 2019
  3. jenx3k

jenx3k Expert

Tell me how I can get into the freight forwarding biz. I thought about getting in driver recruting, but freight sounds better. Thanks.

jenx3k, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Rob Lion

Rob Lion Guru

State:
    Alaska
    That actually looks pretty bad ass, i don't think i could justify spending 60 dollars a month on it though lol.

5. Travis Price

Travis Price Guru

State:
    Michigan
    Do you work for them?

6. Rob Lion

Rob Lion Guru

State:
    Alaska
    Yeah, but at this point i know the UW and the medication pretty well lol.

7. Colie06

Colie06 Super Genius

Well I got started in 06' through a Temp Agency. Started with doing documentation and kind of moved up from there. Once you learn the documents and the lingo your in there.
    However once in your stuck!! You'll be in freight forwarding Foooreeever lol

Colie06, Jun 11, 2019
  8. Colie06

Colie06 Super Genius

I just checked out the site for Best Pro. Who is the genius that came up with this?!?! Im downloading asap. Well, I need some leads first.. Got Leads? :)

Colie06, Jun 11, 2019
  9. Colie06

Colie06 Super Genius

Where's that coupon? lol :biggrin:

Colie06, Jun 11, 2019
  10. Colie06

Colie06 Super Genius

I'm not ready yet. I don't even have a steady flow of leads coming in yet. I need clients to get in front of to even use this tool.

Colie06, Jun 11, 2019