Working From Home

You said you work with freight, right? I've been driving 18 wheelers for the past 3 years. Tough, tough, exhausting job. I drove doubles into Brooklyn NY 5 nights a week, and switched to days running USA mail with just a 53' trailer. Much easier than double trailers; however, trucking is simply exhausting and too demanding for the little money you make. I've decided to go back into insurance. The truck was therapeutic and had its purpose, but I'm ready to roll a different road now lol. It was quite the anomaly being a female in the trucking industry lol. I'm ready to write my own schedule and have a much more fluid income rather than a fixed income.
Wow that does sound tough. I do work with freight forwarding, but more on the import /export side. I make sure shipments are loaded onto ship, steam ship lines are paid and i handle the routing and delivery once cargo gets to the states. All done from the office at a computer. I deal with truckers a lot of course and I know how tough it can be out there. Kudos to you! I love the insurance business though and how much money you can make in this business, freedom and residual income are such great perks. I haven't been able to watch this video again but plan on doing so this weekend. My goal is to really get it down packed so I can go full speed ahead with this and work for myself. Corporate America doesn't pay me enough to sit at this desk all day. Im over it! LOL

i think you can get it for much cheaper. I can try to get you a coupon code for $44.99
it comes with a 7 day free trial..... money back......It saves me time in the field and quotes all the pricing as well....$44.99... it makes you money in one deal

Do you work for them?

i think you can get it for much cheaper. I can try to get you a coupon code for $44.99
it comes with a 7 day free trial..... money back......It saves me time in the field and quotes all the pricing as well....$44.99... it makes you money in one deal
Yeah, but at this point i know the UW and the medication pretty well lol.

Tell me how I can get into the freight forwarding biz. I thought about getting in driver recruting, but freight sounds better. Thanks.
Well I got started in 06' through a Temp Agency. Started with doing documentation and kind of moved up from there. Once you learn the documents and the lingo your in there.
However once in your stuck!! You'll be in freight forwarding Foooreeever lol

Back