Working Group Leads from Prospect Zone

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
So I have been taking another shot at the group leads from prospect zone at about $12 a pop.

So far it has been almost impossible to speak with any of the contacts because there line goes busy for 3-6 hours after the lead comes in. I am calling once I get the lead in.
Some of the voice mails are full.

The leads all seem to be ****.

Anyone have a technique that is working with these type of leads or a group lead source that is good?

You know how I feel about PZ leads in general. Have you tried either mailing something (USPS) or dropping by?

I never found a consistent source for group leads but would like to hear what others say as well. I have bought a few from different vendors. It was more difficult (for me at least) to work group leads outside of Atlanta over the phone. Seems there was always competition from "the local guy" who stopped by.

Don't have that problem as often on individual leads.

If you can limit the zip code, try popping in and then cold calling on nearby businesses. That is what I would do.

Anyone have a technique that is working with these type of leads or a group lead source that is good?

There's no magic bullet.

I don't actively pursue this market, but if I did I would build a database of prospects that fit my profile, and continue to drip on them (in various ways) until the time is right.

It doesn't happen overnight, but over time you start to get results.

You know how I feel about PZ leads in general. Have you tried either mailing something (USPS) or dropping by?

I never found a consistent source for group leads but would like to hear what others say as well. I have bought a few from different vendors. It was more difficult (for me at least) to work group leads outside of Atlanta over the phone. Seems there was always competition from "the local guy" who stopped by.

Don't have that problem as often on individual leads.

If you can limit the zip code, try popping in and then cold calling on nearby businesses. That is what I would do.

Actually I am going to drop by. I have first left voice mails and a email on why they should use me. Then I just mailed my marketing info to them and I am thinking maybe Thursday just dropping in.
The stopping by is going to be for the groups in my city.

I just think these shared group leads are **** and there is no real effective way to work them because they are being bombarded with agents calling from all over the country.
I talked to one prospect and he told me he had 3 phone calls from agents in NY. We are in the midwest.

Good Christ. I'm glad I didn't drop any money with them like I was going to earlier this year.

Back