Workplace Life Insurance in NY

1manshow

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pa
I'm searching for a solid carrier to use to place workplace life products in NY state. Our commercial P&C guy is generating a pile of leads faster than I thought he would and now I'm scrambling to get a product to place for the employees payroll deduct life insurance.

Any suggestions?

I'm searching for a solid carrier to use to place workplace life products in NY state. Our commercial P&C guy is generating a pile of leads faster than I thought he would and now I'm scrambling to get a product to place for the employees payroll deduct life insurance.

Any suggestions?
Have you tried Security Mutual Life of New York? I believe the company offers payroll deduction life insurance.

Any suggestions?

So the next question is what is he doing?

He's writing boatloads of commercial P&C. Next step is his intro of the payroll life gal from our office and she wraps up the employee life plan. :yes:

He's writing boatloads of commercial P&C. Next step is his intro of the payroll life gal from our office and she wraps up the employee life plan. :yes:

Do I need to ask the follow up question or is it assumed we all want to know how he is writing boatloads of commercial insurance? :)

Sorry to take so long...been kinda busy

Yeah...he's getting off his ass and prospecting. I know...it's a totally new concept...but he seems to be proving it's effectiveness.

Back