World Capital Manager

I spoke to Michael Anderson around last of August and he said he was from Mississippi. Sounded very down to earth and after a few phone calls I decided to pay the $500 to sign up. I was told after I signed up that it would take a couple of weeks to get appointed with companies and then would be getting the leads. It's now been almost 6 weeks and I STILL don't have any leads. I can't get a return phone call and the ONLY person that responds to my emails is his brother RICK ANDERSON. I was pretty much told he doesn't have time for phone calls and I would be getting leads soon as they had to replace call center agents and fell behind. What strikes me even more strange is RICK always responds from MIKE'S email...why isn't Mike responding if he owns the company and he is the one who recruited me. I was also told by Mike they have a Matrix to use when talking to customers on the phone and when I asked Rick for that, he sad it's a work in progress and they don't have it yet. Just one more lie they told. I'm beginning to think Rick and Mike are the same person. I should have gone with my gut (or should I say my husband's gut) and not signed up with them. They (or possibly HE) was very convincing for sure. I think they are new to the lead industry and it just hasn't gone the way they wanted. Now I am out ANOTHER $500 (I say another because of all the companies I've used to get LEADS are nothing but scams I've learned). I guess after investing $3,000 with 3 different companies, it's time to move on to something besides the insurance business. No wonder so many people say it's a scam. It's not the insurance business that's a scam, it's the people wanting to be IMO's but only want you to buy their leads, books, programs, etc in the end. I've learned if an IMO is FIRST interested in you paying for leads, programs, books, etc up front...RUN....AND RUN FAST!!!

Well, an update...it's now been a week past the date I was assured I would have leads....NOTHING!!! NOT SO MUCH AS EVEN AN EMAIL, TEXT OR RETURN CALL!! Also, Rick is Rick Markey...Not Rick Anderson. I can't find anything on any of their team members listed on their website.

Well, an update...it's now been a week past the date I was assured I would have leads....NOTHING!!! NOT SO MUCH AS EVEN AN EMAIL, TEXT OR RETURN CALL!! Also, Rick is Rick Markey...Not Rick Anderson. I can't find anything on any of their team members listed on their website.
Maybe you still don't have the name right. Sounds more like Rick MarLarkey...:)

I spoke to Michael Anderson around last of August and he said he was from Mississippi. Sounded very down to earth and after a few phone calls I decided to pay the $500 to sign up. I was told after I signed up that it would take a couple of weeks to get appointed with companies and then would be getting the leads. It's now been almost 6 weeks and I STILL don't have any leads. I can't get a return phone call and the ONLY person that responds to my emails is his brother RICK ANDERSON. I was pretty much told he doesn't have time for phone calls and I would be getting leads soon as they had to replace call center agents and fell behind. What strikes me even more strange is RICK always responds from MIKE'S email...why isn't Mike responding if he owns the company and he is the one who recruited me. I was also told by Mike they have a Matrix to use when talking to customers on the phone and when I asked Rick for that, he sad it's a work in progress and they don't have it yet. Just one more lie they told. I'm beginning to think Rick and Mike are the same person. I should have gone with my gut (or should I say my husband's gut) and not signed up with them. They (or possibly HE) was very convincing for sure. I think they are new to the lead industry and it just hasn't gone the way they wanted. Now I am out ANOTHER $500 (I say another because of all the companies I've used to get LEADS are nothing but scams I've learned). I guess after investing $3,000 with 3 different companies, it's time to move on to something besides the insurance business. No wonder so many people say it's a scam. It's not the insurance business that's a scam, it's the people wanting to be IMO's but only want you to buy their leads, books, programs, etc in the end. I've learned if an IMO is FIRST interested in you paying for leads, programs, books, etc up front...RUN....AND RUN FAST!!!
I guess you haven't met Mike and *ick's other brother Darryl yet. ;)

Hello,

He called me for an interview after answering a craigslist ad in Atlanta for Health Lead
generation. He said it was for Life Insurance and that the ad was a mistake. I hung up on him and flagged the ad. He is a crook and a liar.

Hello,

He called me for an interview after answering a craigslist ad in Atlanta for Health Lead
generation. He said it was for Life Insurance and that the ad was a mistake. I hung up on him and flagged the ad. He is a crook and a liar.
Guess you have never made a mistake? :skeptical:

I think I may have responded to this ad a couple of months ago and talked to a recruiter, "Jessica?" And you had to pay I forget how much upfront for the so-called "free" leads, but once you wrote so much business, then you would receive as many as you wanted weekly, right?

SCAM!

DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO THIS AD...MICHAEL ANDERSON WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!! IT'S BEEN OVER 6 WEEKS SINCE I PAID HIM $500 AND STILL DON'T HAVE LEADS!!! RICK TOLD ME FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, THAT MICHAEL WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND THAT'S WHY HE HASN'T CALLED ME. YET HERE'S HIS AD TODAY, OCTOBER 1

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 9
DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO THIS AD...MICHAEL ANDERSON WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!! IT'S BEEN OVER 6 WEEKS SINCE I PAID HIM $500 AND STILL DON'T HAVE LEADS!!! *ICK TOLD ME FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, THAT MICHAEL WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND THAT'S WHY HE HASN'T CALLED ME. YET HERE'S HIS AD TODAY, OCTOBER 1
Did you believe him? :skeptical:

Back