World Financial Group Vs. Premiere Financial Alliance

gcvir

Does anyone know the compensation plan for Premiere Financial Alliance? Looking into joining financial services company (insurance, savings,'IUL ). Needing to compare the pros and cons. Thanks!!

Don't just look at compensation read the contracts. As always it's easy to join an organization but can be a different story when leaving.

Don't just look at compensation read the contracts. As always it's easy to join an organization but can be a different story when leaving.

Understood and very true. It sounds like I need to inquire about the company. I know products/organization about wfg but not with pfa. I just thought maybe there are people from this forum who knows about pfa.

There main thing you have to understand with any MLM compensation plan is to make the big bucks you have to sellout to recruiting. You can make some good income just from the sale of a product or service but the big dogs recruit and suggest others recruit.

That being said when trying to recruit experienced agents understand some have tried the MLM route and just don't like to recruit not to mention they know in most cases they can get higher individual contracts and not have to deal with recruiting.

As for pros and cons as I mentioned from my experience the pros and cons are in the agent agreements. Look for guidelines to advance. A noncompete, do you have to qualify to stay at a commission level, any restrictions on outside activities, etc. Then just compare carriers.

Oh yea one more thing. If say your offered 75 percent consider 75 percent of what? Also ask your recruiter are the commission levels for a new person set in stone or can they offer a higher level if they feel it's valid. If you have experience they may offer you a higher commission level.

Back