World

N

nate124

Anyone have any idea what credit reporting agency World looks at?

Are you asking in reference to agent appointment? They do Vector you like other carriers if you are asking for advance commissions. Beyond that, I have no idea.

Credit issues (except for a recent bankruptcy) are usually not an issue in getting an appointment. A few years ago when I was working thru a business reversal only one carrier refused to appoint me (Illinois Mutual) even though I did not want advances. I had no problem getting appointed with other carriers, and was offered advance commissions.

Initially I took the advances then switched to as earned with everyone.

Yes, in reference to appointments. I have this stupid judgement for a credit card from 2000 that has dropped off of Transunion, and Equifax but not off of Experian yet.... so I was curious. The appointment application asked about any judgements and I put that one on there. I'm working for a company here in Michigan and the girl who is submitting my paperwork asked if I had anything saying it was paid... which I don't. I was just curious if I would run into trouble getting appointed by world because of this? I've been told by others on this board that I shouldn't have any problems, but just wanted to triple check... cuz I'm nervous! Most of the business this company writes is through World, so that is the one I'm most concerned about.

Just submit & see what happens. If you owe a carrier money and it shows up when they Vector you, that is a different matter. Haven't known a poor credit history to affect otherwise.

Yes, in reference to appointments. I have this stupid judgement for a credit card from 2000 that has dropped off of Transunion, and Equifax but not off of Experian yet.... so I was curious. The appointment application asked about any judgements and I put that one on there. I'm working for a company here in Michigan and the girl who is submitting my paperwork asked if I had anything saying it was paid... which I don't. I was just curious if I would run into trouble getting appointed by world because of this? I've been told by others on this board that I shouldn't have any problems, but just wanted to triple check... cuz I'm nervous! Most of the business this company writes is through World, so that is the one I'm most concerned about.

Credit is much more of an issue with captive contracts with some carriers, probably moreso the ones that are going to offer a salary initially.

Back