Would Love Your Opinion on this Brochure!

todd02

Guru
100+ Post Club
If you're not aware of the technology shift coming my company is first to market in the Insurance space. I'd read up on it before the same thing happens to our industry that happened with Blockbuster going bankrupt to Netflix. Paradigm shift in Insurance.

This isn't a sales pitch because it's not available to the masses yet. Will be in 6-12 months. I'm looking for feedback on if you can clearly understand our software and/or this gets you excited about its capabilities and potential for your Agency. Thanks!

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...-but-coming-soon-company-near-you-t87774.html

----------

We have also opened up a Seed round only to Accredited Investors who are also Insurance Industry Leaders. We already have A MAJOR VC firm as our primary investor but we are looking at finding Insurance industry leaders who would be an ideal investor giving us penetration into their specific market sectors. If you're interested please contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I thought so, but I am quite new to this so take that for what it's worth. Definitely resonated enough to make me want to check into it.

2 initial questions would be: Will it replace agency mgt systems? And of course the cost?

Found it busy, both in terms of content provided and the look. Appears as though you are duplicating some themes/things. Also, why are you telling me what is coming in 2017?

I am not trying to be critical, so please excuse me if it comes across that way.

Good luck.

I thought so, but I am quite new to this so take that for what it's worth. Definitely resonated enough to make me want to check into it.

2 initial questions would be: Will it replace agency mgt systems? And of course the cost?

No MVP is a sales tool. We believe customer management should live in a separate system but yet they should be connected. Pricing will be right in line with other competitors like salesforce or velocify.

----------

Found it busy, both in terms of content provided and the look. Appears as though you are duplicating some themes/things. Also, why are you telling me what is coming in 2017?

I am not trying to be critical, so please excuse me if it comes across that way.

Good luck.

Appreciate critical feedback. Working on a way to clean it up. Reason we say coming soon features is to entice usage. The key is building your pipeline today. Waiting for a feature is counter intuitive because you'll still have to build your pipeline so we wanted to say what's coming.

Back