Would Someone Mind Sharing with Me...

fdahl82

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My budget is going to be VERY limited once I get started. I know that excel is not the best way for record keeping; however, this is my option until I am able to get some commissions coming in. Does anyone have an excel sheet set-up that they would mind sharing with me please?

Thanks in advance! :1wink:

Depending on the Microsoft Office you have, you might look at using OneNote (if you have it.). That's what I do to keep clients' info in one place. Apps, paperwork, e-mails etc.

In another business I used ACT contact manager. It isn't customized for the insurance world, but for most single agents it is enough. It is very powerful. You can buy a year old version on eBay for about $40 or so.

No, I haven't put in my cancellation of IBA yet, as I am still paying for POL so that i can practice the exams until i take the state exam.

This question reminds... to any ex priers out there or anyone that may know. I have only ever had 2 training appts mine and f/mil. f/mil have a policy that is waiting to be delivered. I know that I cannot prospect him to rewrite him, hell he is surprised he even got issued at all.

Know I on the other hand.... we originally tried writing a policy with my fiance as primary, he was declined, and they swapped me out to primary, i was approved, policy has been issued. I haven't paid for it yet, and it hasn't been delivered. We have the 20 day look, I plan on not accepting it, main reason, at this point I can't afford it. If I cancel it, does this keep me from later writing myself a policy (and my fiance since he was declined) within that 2 year non compete time?????? :nah:

Are you still going to work with Primerica?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I do have One note... would you mind emailing me a corrected out sheet to show me how you lay them out? I have it, but i have never used it! lol

Depending on the Microsoft Office you have, you might look at using OneNote (if you have it.). That's what I do to keep clients' info in one place. Apps, paperwork, e-mails etc.

Last edited:
I couldn't PM you, but i emailed you thru the link on your profile. let me know if you get it.

thank you! :)

PM me your e-mail address and I'll white out some stuff and send it to you.

Latest posts

Back