Would You Buy Insurance from a Convicted Thief or Murderer? In Pa., Some Get the OK to Sell

At the other end of the spectrum is Soutchay Chareunsack, a South Philadelphia home repairman.
When the Insurance Department gave a waiver in 2013 to Chareunsack, 42, it said he qualified despite a 1995 robbery conviction. The waiver didn't mention that Chareunsack also was convicted of participating in a murder during that robbery or other, earlier convictions.
Police said he and other members of the Thug Posse slipped into the apartment of Reno Nichols, a 23-year-old college student. Another gang member shot Reno in the head three times before the group fled with a coat, a Sony Walkman, and a wallet.
Chareunsack pleaded guilty to murder, robbery, and conspiracy charges in exchange for a 10-year sentence.
Chareunsack had also been convicted of drug dealing, firearms violations, and, in 1993, abuse of a corpse. (He dumped a 14-year-old girl’s body in Montgomery County after she died from carbon monoxide poisoning when she, Chareunsack, and others fell asleep in a Philadelphia garage with a car engine running, police said.)

Ins lic,???? How did this guy get away with 10 sentence?? with priors to boot

Just sick

Only reason I can think of that an old school state like PA would let hardcore criminals get licensed is so they can collect that $110 licensing fee. They are so greedy for revenue that they've basically thrown any pretense of ethical standards out the window.

Only reason I can think of that an old school state like PA would let hardcore criminals get licensed is so they can collect that $110 licensing fee. They are so greedy for revenue that they've basically thrown any pretense of ethical standards out the window.

This sounds about right.

Crimes are being committed everyday...by ppl with much "higher credentials" than an insurance lic.

link

Over the weekend, i read that a manager of an ACLF was stealing cash from her patients. THE MANAGER...of the ACLF? (SHE was making over 150k/yr)...now she's in jail????---->

Wat DA?

Back