Would You Ever Recommend G Over F Select?

Just curious if anyone has ever sold a plan G over Select F (very small chances) or a supplement more expensive than someone's current supplement (possible)?

I've replaced a supplement for a higher cost moving someone from a Plan K to a Plan G (it was about $10 more per month but 100% (less part B deductible) coverage on G vs. 50% on K

I've never even heard of a Select F plan. Is that a plan that is only in certain parts of the country, I guess?

I would would offer a G over Select F every time.

100% on this

Funny Spoke to someone last week, He was distraught. He had an F Select that was over priced with BC. And was just informed that his hospital he has been going through his cancer treatments with will no longer be part of the select network.

Only He has Cancer and can't change

Spoke to someone last week, He was distraught. He had an F Select that was over priced with BC. And was just informed that his hospital he has been going through his cancer treatments with will no longer be part of the select network.

Only He has Cancer and can't change

That's a keeper story to use.

I've replaced a supplement for a higher cost moving someone from a Plan K to a Plan G (it was about $10 more per month but 100% (less part B deductible) coverage on G vs. 50% on K

I had a lady that wanted to get away from her K and I moved her to an N. It was like $60 more a month.

Is that bad??

Back