Would You Ever Recommend G Over F Select?

slightly off topic but does anyone know if the select F can be sold as a guaranteed issue if the person is eligible (I.E. coming off group plan) or does it have to be the standard F plan?

100% on this

Funny Spoke to someone last week, He was distraught. He had an F Select that was over priced with BC. And was just informed that his hospital he has been going through his cancer treatments with will no longer be part of the select network.

Only He has Cancer and can't change

BCBS and AARP/UHC will allow current members to switch plans up or down and also I believe from select to standard w/o underwriting and still retain entry age band

Before replacing an AARP/UHC or BCBS policy to a different plan with a different carrier it's best practice to have policy holder call customer service to see if they are not better off just switching plans within the same company- especially if they are interested in plan N

BCBS and AARP/UHC will allow current members to switch plans up or down and also I believe from select to standard w/o underwriting and still retain entry age band

Before replacing an AARP/UHC or BCBS policy to a different plan with a different carrier it's best practice to have policy holder call customer service to see if they are not better off just switching plans within the same company- especially if they are interested in plan N

AARP yes always, not sure if BC allows that in every state. I am sue they do in ill & fl, I think not in some other states. I could be wrong though

Isn't Il and HCSC state? If so, it's possible they allow movement in some of the other HCSC states.

Or not ........

Back