Would You Join World Financial Group?

All I know about that is if you use Debtmerica for debt consolidation, they'll pay you 1% of the debt consolidated (Example: client has $50,000 in debt, you fill out a form and send it to Debtmerica and, if the client agrees to the service, you would get paid $500). In this case, all you would have to fill out is a outside business agreement.

Also, there isn't a restriction for people who wish to continue pursuing their career, such as Real Estate or Mortgages, unlike All- State who has people quit those lines of work to work exclusively with them.[/QUOTE

Can you please check your current agent agreement for the difference between a dedicated and domesticated WFG agent. From my understanding in the past a nondedicated person can only rank advance less that a dedicated person.

Feel free to pm me your answer if you so choose.

I once heard 2 minutes of the WFC pitch and walked out-any company that starts by telling you that the first thing to do is write a policy on yourself that is not commissionable to you but goes to your upline is shady, period.

That's interesting. I heard their pitch and one of the first things they told us is that they DON'T do that.

Just curious, how much do WFG reps pay to attend their own annual convention, or to attend a special guest sales conference, or to have business cards printed? And how many weekly "training" sessions are they suggested to attend and is one held on a Saturday? And how many reps typically sit scattered throughout the audience of prospects at opportunity meetings and shout "wow" or "thats awesome" at pre-scripted intervals?

Last edited:
They use the terminology but don't know what they are talking about.

When WE hear "captive" we think 1 of 2 things:
1) You're working for a product manufacturer and should only sell that company's products.
2) You work for a firm and can only sell the products that the firm has a selling agreement with.

WFG is definitely #2. Ask them if they can sell other company's products that WFG doesn't offer... and they won't know how to answer you.

I will say this - I'd pick WFG over Primerica... but these companies don't really tout the professionalism that this industry has (and needs).

Very few join professional associations, such as NAIFA.

Very few bother with any additional training and designations.

Oh, and they usually start your contracts out at 25%... and you increase your payout as you recruit.

You can start at a captive insurance company at 55% without recruiting... or even 80%+ as an independent, also without recruiting.

Lots more on WFG on the forum. Just search for it.

I lost time for 3 years with 35% commision in that company i never made money they lie the people they are changing the old industry, I know a lot of people that are not making money

I know this is an old post but here is something I have learned. For many the scoreboard is cash flow. I have seen many instances where people within companies mentioned made and are making some great incomes.

Not all things are for everyone but when the right person finds the right vehicle for the right person big things can happen.

Now here is the key. It's the system in place. The designer of the system isn't currently still at WFG but he is still in the business.

So to those who ask about companies I suggest do some homework and make a business decision.

Here's something to consider. Looking back there are years of post online about companies but the regulators have yet to shut them down.. Just keep an open mind..

I know this is an old post but here is something I have learned. For many the scoreboard is cash flow. I have seen many instances where people within companies mentioned made and are making some great incomes.

Not all things are for everyone but when the right person finds the right vehicle for the right person big things can happen.

Now here is the key. It's the system in place. The designer of the system isn't currently still at WFG but he is still in the business.

So to those who ask about companies I suggest do some homework and make a business decision.

Here's something to consider. Looking back there are years of post online about companies but the regulators have yet to shut them down.. Just keep an open mind..

The system is called MLM and it was introduced into the insurance industry by a former Amway rep. Its a proven system where 99.7% lose money so that the 0.3% can lead lavish lifestyles.

Back