Wow Bankers Really Did It with this Lady!

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
Was just in another household where a Bankers agent basically took advantage of this lady. First of all, signed her up for their overpriced plan N. Secondly, took about 4-5 old life policies and did a 1035 exchange into a new universal life with a 35k face amount. They rated her up 6 levels and are currently charging her 197 a month! Also, sold her a critical illness plan at 50 a month. She's lost and trying to care for a husband with Altzheimers. I wanted to cry thinking about what this agent did. She did have a pacemaker put in about 5 years ago, but no current heart meds besides one for bp. Takes a anti-depressant and risperdol for (nerves). Said she hasn't been diagnosed with bipolar or any mental issue like that. So, what would you do to help her? I want to switch her sup, but not sure who will take her with the risperdol. Also, I was considering looking into a SPWL for the original 1035 amount still in the policy and then adding on to whatever that gave her. I think it will be less expensive. Any ideas? Thanks.

show her how to file a complaint against this agent and lets get these scumbags outa here.

How did you know? Greed rules their world.

I've seen the same things from that office several times. They really messed up a couple of my clients, well, they are my clients now because of how they messed them up.

Was able to get tham fixed but how many are out there that we don't know about?

Was just in another household where a Bankers agent basically took advantage of this lady. First of all, signed her up for their overpriced plan N. Secondly, took about 4-5 old life policies and did a 1035 exchange into a new universal life with a 35k face amount. They rated her up 6 levels and are currently charging her 197 a month! Also, sold her a critical illness plan at 50 a month. She's lost and trying to care for a husband with Altzheimers. I wanted to cry thinking about what this agent did. She did have a pacemaker put in about 5 years ago, but no current heart meds besides one for bp. Takes a anti-depressant and risperdol for (nerves). Said she hasn't been diagnosed with bipolar or any mental issue like that. So, what would you do to help her? I want to switch her sup, but not sure who will take her with the risperdol. Also, I was considering looking into a SPWL for the original 1035 amount still in the policy and then adding on to whatever that gave her. I think it will be less expensive. Any ideas? Thanks.

If you are asking advice as to what you should do in this situation its probably not as bad as you think it is. Replace the Med Supp and move on.

Back